Apple Pie Chia Pudding!
- ⅔ C. Fresh Apple Juice (I juiced 3 Small Gala Apples for this amount)
- ½ tsp. Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. Salt
- 3 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- Optional: 2 Tbsp. Chopped Pecans
- Stir together all ingredients other than the chia seeds (and pecans if you use them) in a small bowl until evenly mixed.
- Add the chia seeds to the liquid and stir together so that they are not floating on top.
- Set in your fridge for an hour or more, or overnight if you want this for breakfast. Stir once 30 mins. in.
- Once the seeds have soaked up the liquid, it will be gel-like. Top with pecans and enjoy!
- Timestamp: Thursday 2012/12/13 19:47:37Source: veganyackattack.comveganvegan reciperawraw food dietraw food recipehealth foodhealth food recipe
- peculiarmindsandwildhearts likes this
- unicornsandyou reblogged this from hail-s3itan